1975, Architect and PhD
After the degree in 2003 at the Faculty of Architecture of Ascoli Piceno, in 2005 he wins the international PhD in architectural Planning at the ETSAB of Barcelona with the Professor E. Bru. In 2006 he enrolls in the PhD “Knowledge and design of the forms of establishment of the Faculty of Architecture of Ascoli Piceno – UNICAM”. In 2010 he becomes PhD with the thesis :” COMMUNI (CI)TY, practices and establishments of contemporary communities. Since 2009 he’s been carrying out didactic activity for the School of Architecture and Design of UNICAM, as contract professor in classes of Architectural and Urban Planning, and of Culture and Interior Design (fitting-out). As reference tutor and teacher for the same school he takes part in international workshops and research activities.
1. Re-cycle Italy – new cycles of life for architecture and landscape, research of significant national interest promoted by MIUR- Ministry of Education, University and Research (2012-2015),
2. Kultur Fabrik Perugia – recovery of the male prison, international workshop organized by the Faculty of Engineering of the University of and by the Foundation Perugia-Assisi 2019 (2013),
3. Favelas with view. International workshop organized by the university “G. D’Annunzio” of Pescara, (2012),
4. Plan of reconstruction of Tempera – L’Aquila. Research of national relevance realized through the founds of the reconstruction after the earthquake. (2010-2011),
5. Small Airports, research of significant national interest promoted by MIUR – Ministry of Education, University and Research (2007-2009),
6. Learning from cities, workshop organized by La Biennale of Venice, X edition (2006).
He has set up and supervised displays for public Entities, Associations, Foundations, magazines of the sector and programs for the diffusion of public art. In particular: in 2011, he supervises the fitting-out of the public space of Marzocca beach for the Demanio marittimo – Km 278, night of culture in Senigallia. From 2012 to 2014 he is a technical coordinator for the fitting-out of the next editions of the same event.
In 2014 he supervises the fitting-out of the display Re-cycle, strategies for the architecture, the city and the planet, at the MAXXI of Rome, and the fitting-out of the display GOLA, the art and science of taste for the Foundation Golinelli at the Triennale of Milan.
In 2014 he is invited to participate in the selection for Yap – Young architect progam – of the MAXXI and at the Wheelwright prize of the Graduated School of Design of Harvard University .